Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gonna do better!

I am going to try to be a better poster....not that I will put any thought provoking or interesting posts up, it will give me an outlet to ask questions that may or may not get any answers and to say all those things I want to say without who ever is around tuning me out....does that all make sense....

Question for Today---

Who around me, other than my neighbor, has a wireless doorbell...It has to be within 75-100 feet of my receiver...can't figure this one out. I have been home a lot lately with school out, and several times a day I hear my front doorbell--I get all excited because I am BORED out of my mind that someone has come to see me, have lunch, grab a mid-day margarita, WHATEVER---but NO ONE AT THE DOOR. Either my building is haunted or someone close by keeps setting off my front door bell.--never the back, just the front. I have thought that maybe it is someone walking by, but no one is ever around--or any where close. SOOOOO, if you happen to drop by while I am off, come ring the BACK door! THen I will know it is for real--and we'll go to lunch!

Have a good day!

No comments: